Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would you be upset if your husband was always late to work and complained...

...that he wanted to quit? If he really wants to quit than why doesn't he? I make more money than him and am willing to get a second (part time) job to make sure we have the extra money to buy what we want. I make enoughn right now to support us. We have two kids and one on the way. WHY doesn't he find a job he will like? Why does he stick to jobs he hates?
    He keeps telling me he wants to go to school but doesn't even try looking into it.
    hsmommy06 you are totally right he does not want me to support him and has enoughn problems watching the kids during the day and working at night.

hsmommy06 you are totally right he does not want me to support him and has enoughn problems watching the kids during the day and working at night.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah ! I'd probably be upset. If I were pregnant and had 2 kids I would probably quit my job of supporting him and let him step up & start supporting his wife & kids. There are people who just enjoy complaining and if he chose a job he liked he might not be able to complain about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would support him in finding a new job. The bible says a man that doesn't work doesn't eat! But that doesn't necessarily mean he has to have a out of the home job! There's plenty he could do online now a days. Also he could be a stay at home dad while attending school online! You could also try to encourage him more to look into school or see what kind of things he's into and maybe he can go to a trade school...much quicker!

And to pisa..no you didn't spell it right...its spelled annoyed!

Downloads
    Uploads
    He probably doesn't quit because it would hurt his man-pride to have you support him. The reason why he doesn't get another job is fear of change + laziness. Sometimes it's easier to stick with the demon you know rather than change.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with the second person who answered. people hate change.. they are scared of it. He's also a guy and guys have A lOT of pride. He probably doesnt want to think of you as the "Man" of the family. You need to talk to him. Tell him you dont like seeing him unhappy with his job and you will support him if he wants to change jobs, tell him you think that might be the best thing for him. Plus it dosent help his family if hes always unhappy.

Junior Member rebeccanms18@attenet's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you need to talk to him and assure him you will be supportive and you will beable to handle it until he gets another job

Junior Member rebeccanms18@attenet's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you need to talk to him and assure him you will be supportive and you will beable to handle it until he gets another job

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you asked him why he is sticking to a job he clearly hates? Is it because he doesn't like the idea of you supporting the family? Would it make him feel less like a man? Does he fear he will get stuck doing the household stuff and taking care of the kids which he may not want to do? Most men would rather stay in a meaniless job then to have to risk having to be a stay at home Dad. A lot of men aren't cut out for that. Ask questions- demand some answers- work this out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He may have deeper issues than he is telling. He may be afraid of change. Just encourage him and let him know that no matter what he decides you will support his decision. Do not critize him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think maybe hes having trouble finding a job he likes or maybe the things he likes is hard to get into. talk to him about.. see why he is sticking to that one job and wont quit if he hates it.