Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Proud Mommy

My 3-year-old son complains that his penis hurts alot?

My 3-year-old has been complaining that his penis hurts. When he pees he always turns really red in the face and sometimes he cries. I ran him a bath hoping that it would soothe the pain, but right after he got out he told me it was hurting again. I told the doctor about it and he said it was nothing to worry about and that it looked normal, and to just keep him from touching it a whole lot and sent me back home. I bathe my son regularly so It's definitely not from not being clean. Anyways, if anybody has went through this what did you do to help? This is my first child so I'm kind of lost. Any help would be appreciated. Again I have went to the doctor and he says nothing is wrong, but my son is still complaining of pain.

Kim
    i would get him tested for a uti boys don't get them often to think to test but insist on it my daughter was five and had to have surgery from a bad uti then one a year later when he pees have him relax pee staying up in there irritates the tissue

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd take him in to be checked, and probably to a different doctor. If he's in pain, he needs to be helped. Maybe its an infection, maybe not. But with it being a sexual organ, I'd definately want it checked out. I want grandkids one day!