Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    OMMGSh :D

Am I being selfish??im I complaining to much??

Well me and my bestfriend use to be realy close but then he got a girlfriend and i didnt expect him to get all stuck on her because he was juss playing girls .So we been gettin in arguments latley because hes always leaving me for her. he'l tell me that hes going to come to my house but he leaves to hers and then he tells me oh well sorry I couldnt go because i had to go to my girls house.Sumtimes when he sees me at skool he wont even say anything to me when hes with her He recenlty carved her name on his arm and i was juss playing and im like i dont like the looks of that on your arm and hes like I dont giva fuck if you do or not. I had a tatoo wit his last name and he got all madd at me saying that i was stupid and everything so i got it tooken off. then he like well i didnt like the looks of that tatoo u had im like its not like everyones going to see it hes like so i dont care it has my name tho. he says i complain to much.now he calls me once every week 2 a month. we use 2 talk24

tinaturner
    He is in love 3 is a crowd.He is happy and don't want to hear negative things all the time.It's best to back off before the friendship is completely over.

lynnlynn
    Your relationship is changing and you will have to accept it or loose him as a friend entirely. And you might not be used to sharing him so it's possible that you are seeing some things more selfishly. But rather you are being selfish or not, he has someone in his life that he wants to devote more time to and you have to get over that or loose the friendship.

People do but thier relationships with a significant other a little higher on the priority list in life. Friends get mad, but truthfully there isn't anything inappropriate about this. It's kind of the natural order of things.

But it sounds like you hve a secondary problem as well. It sounds like you kind of want this guy (tatooed his name onto your body???) and have sorta had a psuedo-boyfriend for a while. You have to admit that and allow some distance till you can get over it so as not to sabatoge other relationships for him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    your the 3rd wheel 7 your not putting out so your going to lose every time