Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my partner wont orgasum with me on top but complains he does all the work what

should i do? we have tried doggy style and every thing else i can think of but it seems he is still doing all of the work and tires him so i cant o*****. when im on top he does not "get off" so neither one is happy.

ok i guess i shouldn't say we arnt happy just he tries to focus on me so when i dont go he dont go so in the end he feels bad and thinks hes not good enough when several times i explain to him its not him but when i do go he goes. i dont know what to do it seems an hour of going at it doesnt even work for me i looked up everything... nothing helps. got an advice?

Downloads
    Uploads
    When you are on top again, try playing with his testicles gently. If he is on top and you have orgasm and you want him to orgasm too, then the playing with the testicles will cause him to blow. You should only do this, if he continues to complain about you not working enough to get him off.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you tried sideways where both of you could share the work possibly? Also look at Karma Sutra poses, you get interesting ones that can do a variety of different effects. All that's needed is both of you to be willing to experiment a little.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Usually the guy does most of the work, anyway. My boyfriend can only orgasm if he's doing all the work (or on doggie style, if I start pushing back while he's going fast he can orgasm). When I'm on top, he can't orgasm. And I can't orgasm when he's on top. It's a give and take thing for most couples. But the problem with you guys is being unhappy simply for not having a climax. Try to enjoy it for what it is. I ALWAYS enjoy it, and I hardly ever have an orgasm. But maybe try a bit harder to satisfy your guy if he's really unhappy about not getting what he needs. I have to do that sometimes, too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he gets tired, he's a wimp. Tell him to 'man up' and cum inside already. After that things should fall into place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try to do a bit of the work too. Sorry for the pun but don't lie there like a dead fish.