I had a great guy friend, but now we are over, and im wowndering if we will ever be friends again. We fought a lot about our friendship and how he liked me but also liked his best friend who was a girl. We were constantly trying to help her get out of her depression and he was becoming obsessed with trying to save people. So he left to do some mining work for 8 weeks and i didnt see him for ages and got angry he wasnt texting. Then i said i was sorry and we needed to see eachotehr to talk so i was excited to see him but his best friend was trying to hang out with us too and i got so mad that he would let her come, so i told him off and left. We had been contacting a little bit back and forth over messaging but it was mostly fighting about how things werent working out. He finally said he had it and he didnt want to lose me but if were going to keep fighting then we would have to end it, by this time i was crying and i wished that things had gone smoother.A party came up a few months later, he was there and we were getting along but the next day i got angry at him again cause he was flirting with all these girls on fb and deleted him again. I guess he just wants us to be mates and nothing more while i still harbor feelings for him. I guess i want a guys prospective, if you were this guy how would u react in this situation? Would you try to work things out alone? get angry? Would you miss your friend even though you fought so much about the same topic?

I do want to be friends with him again, but i feel like it will take ages, I still carry som e bitterness toward him.