Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why don't black people realize they are racists with their anti-white rants?

All I see on yahoo answers an in life (city of chicago) are black people going on rants and tirades about how the awfulwhite man is the worst and such a racist, all the while being racists themselves and denying it? It is sickening.

Black people embrace the double standard with open arms and show no signs of ACTUALLY striving for equality, they only want to be able to do/say what they want with no rrepercussions

White people have to watch what they say 100% of the time or risk being sued for everything, kicked out of any position they may have, AS WELL AS risking physical harm in every instance (when black people feel it is justified, which is another joke). When a black person calls white people crackers and bashes the white man constantly there are no rrepercussionsor penalties, and it is supported openly by other members of the black community. Why can we not right this wrong?

This is all on top of the fact that when a black person is fired from a job by a white man, FOR ANY REASON (I dont even want to start getting into this...) they accuse them of doing it based on their race, same for people denied housing claiming its because of their skin color, or not getting hired or ANYTHING. They feel it applies to anything and everything, but through all of this, THEY ARE BEING RACIST THEMSELVES ACCUSING WHITE PEOPLE OF BEING RACISTS ALL THE TIME!!!!!! How do people not see this or at least not say anything?

Why do white people have to fear for what they say and have black people can pretend that every white person they see enslaved them at some time? It is not true and the amount of white people that were even in this country at the time of slavery is far less than now. A lot of our parents and grandparents were nowhere near this country around that time so get educated and stop being RACISTS!
    drizzy - whites enslaved an entire race of people? U.S.A. would have had to be a hell of a lot bigger to enslave all of africa. not to mention people in africa sold their own people to the originalslave owners in america, as well as every other part of the world. How about making whites the scapegoat of worldwide slavery? I hate uneducated people

zach c - i wish that were the wa it were up here, thats how it should be i agree. but when te shit hits the fan, the blame is always going to d up on the white man, their fault or not sadly. and in the city of chicago and every other large population urban city in the US, wite people are not the majority so hat wouldnt work haha.

Shak man - what shoes are those? I live in a poor neighborhood on the west side of chicago, and I am an EXTREME minority. IM WHITE. im not sure where you are from but id like to see you walk a mile in MY SOES. being one of the few white kids in all of your schools and neighborhood. getting in fights just walkign to or from school, robberies and crime rampant against white people by blacks, but the other way around? lts be real.. You dont know hat youre talking about so dont act like you do. stay in your sheltered life and live a lie
    lateefah -I do. almost daily actually. i am surrounded and outsoken. the reactions i get are just getting old, because theres only so many times you can state facts and have nothing of value to hear in return, except for "yea well we get to do whatever we want, slavery". its just a shame because being from the city i dont get to hear what white people have to say about these things. I only hear the racist blacks complaining about some sort of inequality that is not there. they want anadvantage over people who they have been given many advantags over.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wahhhhhhhhhh stop whining already and growup no one cares about racists anymore so just worry about your boring life

Downloads
    Uploads
    It appears empathy is a one way street.

Maybe, you should demand they're respect and tell them they're place. It is a lot easier to respect someone with opposing views toward yours than to respect a guilt ridden sheep. Speak confidently and don't use big words. They are easy to convince anything. You think they even know what forced integration is? No, but they all want it because they were told so.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not bothered to read this shiet because it's obviosly racist full of a whole lot of frkn lies

get a lyf

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know where you live, but in the south, we openly say the N-word to other black people and they call us cracker and we just laugh it off. White people aren't afraid of the black people, because we outnumber them. We just look at race as something to laugh about these days. That's how it should be. Just like a tall person making fun of a short person, or a short person making fun of a tall person, a black person can make fun of a white person, and a white person can make fun of a black person just the same.

Downloads
    Uploads
    your such an ignorant person if you have to spend your time talking about another race then you must have nothing better to do, instead of sitting behind your computer like a coward try telling a black person to their face what you just wrote asshole

Edit-Come on a black person who leaves in a predominately white city could say the same thing there are racist people of all races its just the ignorant one's like you who need to stop being closed minded i have friends of all races and for you too say all black people is this way is stupid and you clearly don't know what your talking about

Downloads
    Uploads
    i didnt even read it but i can guarente you sounded rascist just for pointing that out. i will not state my posistion on this subject but i will tell you, the slavery card is pulled much more often now then you would believe and that is my friend one of the biggest reasons you shouldnt bring this subject up again