Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need to vent but also give me your opinion on the matter?

So basically, there is this girl that I am attracted to and have been for a while. I got to the point where i liked her just a friend, but one night when we were both drunk, she made out with me. She ended up being blacked out and I had no idea until she told me. Because she kissed me, I started getting feelings for her again. Weeks pass and I again get to the point where I only like her as a friend but she ends up going crazy and I knew she was blacked out at this point. She than gets me alone because we were with a big group of friends and she starts saying how she really wants to make out with me. I kept telling her no although I really wanted to do it. Finally I kissed her but did not make out with her and made her go to bed. She found out that she was attempting to make out with me from one of her friends and she apologized for it and it suddenly was no big deal. I again now have feelings for her. I can probably just let this blow over again and just become friends again but I want to know if she likes me. Whats your opinion on this? She has never had a boyfriend before and I have heard it's because she pushes people away when they like her. Lately I feel like she's been ignoring me but I might just want attention from her now cause I like her. So basically just tell me what you want!

Downloads
    Uploads
    she is playing hard to get? or either that or she is not worth your time, move on find someone better

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a good bet that she is ignoring you because she is desperately embarrassed. What is wrong with a conversation. Take her for a coffee or something and have a chat. By the sounds of it though keep her away from the alcohol.