Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What chat site can i go to vent about things that bother me in life?

people r uptight on here

Downloads
    Uploads
    NOT YAHOO ANSWERS... you have to be Liberal and want to lie with your question to be allowed with a question. If any desire to stifle you, as Edith on "All in the Family", your question is gone! It only takes 2 or 3 objections.. and we have many Communists and Liberals on here.. not much difference according to our military! Even notice that our American Military listen to Conservative radio, almost exclusively? They had enough lies in the last 20 years and saw the light! Think about our borrowing money from the worst of enemies: Communist China! Think about Pelosi asking you to pay for big gas price because she refused America to drill in the gulf while China was given full access with Cuban equipment... The question would be.. whose side is she on.. she may be born American, but is she for us? We paid summer in winter and will soon see a possible 4 buck a gallon in summer! It was not against the Oil Companies, because they make the profits.. Gore has a bunch of stock in oil and in green America! Gore is part of the world order... which is against citizens freedoms.. WE ARE JUST TO STUPID TO HAVE FREEDOMS! OUR GOVERNMENT MUST TELL US? Go to where your facts are allowed to be heard! Do not curse. do not speak racism.. here you will still be banded if you obey these! You are not allowed to tell facts on Yahoo Answers, PERIOD! A voice of experience! Earl

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can always talk to me if you'd like.
    [email protected]

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not everyone is uptight....Try posting in different sections, and you'll probably get different views...

There must 1000's of people that come on here... Actually that would be a good future question

How many people on Yahoo Answers?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Chatroulette.com