Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help downloading software for Samsung Rant?

So I have had this phone for some time now. I put my pictures and music by using another USB Drive stick-thing I have to put the Micro-SD card into to get it into the computer. I got irritated of having to take it out and in then back out and back in again so I thought I would use my USB cable the phone came with. So I plugged it in it found the drive, and then it opened a window and said to download the software from samsung. I downloaded it until it stopped at the end and kept saying Download it or Not because it doesn't have an electric signature or something along those lines. Then I took like an hour trying to download it but I failed. It said that the software was out of date? And needs to be updated. But I don't know the software or were to update it at. I know it would be samsung but when I go to the download page for the Rant it just gives you a users manual. -.-' So I need help trying to find the software to send pictures and music etc. in and out of my phone. Also my computer is Windows 7 and please don't respond saying that it wont work with Windows 7 unless you have the proof of it from an ACTUAL SOURCE. Not some phone forum page. Like Samsung page or sprint. So please help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    josh your 1 of those little b!tch kid huh? dude go study for you tests and read your bible or better yet deep throat my fat c0ck like i know u want to.