Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

If someone emails someone on craigslist Rants and Raves, must be a way

to find out their name? First, when you post on R&R your email does not show.

I was in a couple days ago on Craigslist R&R and someone must have emailed
    someone there instead of posting on R&R.

(When you recieve an email from someone on R&R, you can see their email address) . The first person who recieved the second person's email, went back in R&R and mentioned the first person's only first name and about a car the first person owned and was selling it on Craigs list a long time ago. How could the second person find out someone's name and maybe more just from Email address?

I know if you pay for info, you can, but not sure if that person went and payed. But how could he find out about the car that person owned and mentioned it in Craigslist a long time ago? No, it wasn't me; just wondering if this person is really good with computers.
    no the person didn't type in his name or anything. I also found the post about the car, but it didn't show where the post came from or who.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Or maybe this person searched his inbox and found that he'd had prior communication about said car with him. Or he searched the person's name (which is often in the email header) and found the old ad. I doubt anyone is really good with computers. If they were, they probably wouldn't be posting in that godawful hellhole known as Craigslist R&R.