Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my cousin always argues with me on aim for no reason?!?!?

like she always argues with me for no reason which i thinnk is just the dumbest thing because one day i was on aim with my itouch and then she comes on and starts talking to me then she askes me y i logged off and i say ''because i had to do something because its not so easy being on aim while on your itouch''. and shes like yeah it iss and im like do u just want to argues with me?? and she gets like mad or something and say "IM OLDER THAN U (actually only 7 months older) AND U SHOULD RESPECTS YOUR ELDERS!!!!" and i wanna know Y THE HECK! am i going to as she wants me to (obey her) she then said ''real mitchur'' like what the heck is a mitchur she obviously doesn't know how to spell and i said ''spell it right and i''ll answer'' then i said ''wait'' then i got on my computer and video chatted with her and she wasn't even angry!!!! she was all like ''hi!!''then i quited and said shouldn't u be in school and shes like ''its 9:36 at night duahh'' so im supposed to respect someone older thats stupider than me? like what the heck is a duaahhh (dwahh is what it sounds like and it sounds like your a retard'' and i say ''if this were real life u wouldnt be angry'' the she said ''actually i would'' like really after i video chatted with u and u weren't mad???!?!?!? it seems to me she only gets made on aim (stupid) what should i do????

uhh her sister told me she had learning issues :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    My cousin does the same exact thing. My solution? I blocked her!

Downloads
    Uploads
    She's probably not really angry, you just take her responses out of context. Hey, I don't blame you - it's not easy to convey tone and emotion over the internet. Or maybe she just has this personality disorder - I know there's a name for it, I forget what it is, though - that makes her get angry over the internet.

Trufax, yo.