on the likes of this?
I feel like I've seriously stepped beneath my own standards. I've never needed to argue before, or at least not in this type of environment, where liberals have proven to be everything I suspected they were. I guess I have what I came for. This is wrong. It makes me feel sick. Rubbing up against them like this, expecting them to change, when it's really not about anything other with them then to choose the path of what's shocking or gross. This is what's really at play while we argue political points of view and go through the trouble of presenting facts,. They are laughing at us because we seem to think they care about anything. And that is what's behind everything they say. So why try to convert somebody that you really don't want in your house anyway?
hey, wish us the best in november. we'll get past it. we'll move on and then set everything straight. trust yourselves. it's long overdue. believe in america and her values and everything will be cool. in the meantime fight what you have to fight, but don't ever make the mistake of wasting your breath.

we'll see you later. keep your powder dry and your feet warm. edgar
ps~ cooler heads will prevail.