Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I get the Samsung Rant or the Palm Centro?

I am going to get a new phone but cannot figure out which one to get. I am going to have internet, tv and the works available to me, so I want one that has decent internet speed. And want to access facebook and myspace. But easily text also. I am leaning towards the Rant but I am going to base my decision on the speed of the internet and the ability to use the browser easily. Please do not say oh i love such and such you should get it! Please I am looking for honest opinions and experience. Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok! to start off the Rant and the Centro are different! The centro is more like a PDA, So incase you want to put appt. in there and sync it to your computer and edit attachments and stuff like that, then the Centro would be an excellent phone. compared tot he rant, they are about the same speed. The rant however, offers you the full keybad that is a little bit easier to text with if you are a big texter. And the rant is also alot newer than the Centro. However, the centro also has the touch screen part and it is a great phone! Me personally, I would go for the Centro, I find it nicer, and I can get more out of it. But you, actually have to see them both and find out which one you could get more out of. So I recommend that you stop by at your Local Best Buy, yes ma'am, Best Buy, and ask them to demo their phones to you. From there, you can make your decision. OH and FYI, compared to sprint, our phones are ALOT cheaper with no mail in rebate! Rant should be $49.00 and the Centro is $19.00, so dont overpay!

Hope I helped!!