Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I complain to UPS about this?

I was driving down a street when this UPS vehicle comes flying around the corner(mind you, this corner has a stop and I had the right of way) and nearly kills me. I don't think an 09 corolla has a chance against a huge brown van driven by an idiot. The driver, who hasn't seen me yet and seems completely oblivious, zooms around yet ANOTHER corner stop without looking, stops in the middle of the street, then keeps going. Take notice that there's a group home filled with elementary school kids on that corner, glad they were at school or they'd be laid out dead over the pavement. So what I'm basically getting to is whether or not I should call and complain to UPS about their so called "safe" drivers. I can't seem to find a customer service number that's for complaints, I mean theres the 1800PICKUPS one but that doesn't have anything to do with WHY I'm calling.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, complain.

Did you get the license plate of the truck? Do you remember the time of the day when they delivered that part of the day?

I complained once about this grocery store truck that almost hit me in the parking lot. I was walking & there was snow and ice on the ground. I wrote down the number of the truck. I think they wanted to send me a complementary gift card, but I said I just wanted them to know how important safety is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, complain.

Did you get the license plate of the truck? Do you remember the time of the day when they delivered that part of the day?

I complained once about this grocery store truck that almost hit me in the parking lot. I was walking & there was snow and ice on the ground. I wrote down the number of the truck. I think they wanted to send me a complementary gift card, but I said I just wanted them to know how important safety is.