Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    wwooaahh

should i complain to someone?

our school has always been pretty easy with rules and stuff, but just recently [and remember we only have 5 weeks of school left, theres no point in thinking up new rules now!] they started this new thing where basically the locker room is always locked! the team room, where we put our sports bags, is locked the entire school day so you have to use two separate lockers, one for sports and one for gym. then, they decided that right after the last bell rings, the whole locker room will be locked. you have to get your coach to let you in to change for practice and games. the only problem with that is my coach is a guy, and he doesn't work at the school! he doesn't have a key and even if he did, he's the not the kind of guy that would bother to come and unlock the locker room for me.

and then, its completely locked at 7:30, even to coaches. but my games go till 9! so i have to bring my bag home every day and bring it on the bus. what if someone accidently leaves their keys or their cell
    phone in the locker rooms and then can't get to it to drive home or call their parents??

i mean, am i just overreacting, or is it ok for me to complain to the activites director or someone?
    haha ok, im a GIRL.

Hiper24/7
    you should.

yvonne0509
    yeah why not complain?
    say what youve said here and about why bother having the facility if it cant be used, or is difficult to use.
    say how this is something that may put people off from getting involved with sporting activities.

RAGE MORE!!
    I would definatly complain to someone, they used to do that in my school and we talked to the athletic director and he had the rules changed for us.

good luck :]

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes I would complain... that is inconvenient.... let them know its just not working for you or your other team members..
    good luck.,..

Anonymous
    you should definitely complain, but be reasonable.they won't be so quick as to change their rules for some teenage boy