I am a nurse studying finance. The hiring manager told me she would give me an office manager position. Well when calling her to ask her about the job that she told me was mines, she changed up everything and told me that it was not written in stone. At a staff meeting, she announced that they filled the position with another lady at the company. (they are buddies) Most of the office managers call me to help them with microsoft word or excel. Things as easy as saving an attachment sent with an email. One office manager in particular is always asking me to create memo's for her. We have an administrative assistant to do these things but she does not want to call and tell her that she doesn't not know how to use microsoft word or excel. It bothers me that I was skipped over and it was given to someone who cant even use microsoft office. The problem is if I complain about this I will be stepping on people toes including my good friend who is office manager in our office. She hardly knows how to use the computer. What should I do?