Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should gays stop whining about Rick Warren?

I mean he is a con artist evangelical preacher, but you have to wonder if their whining is just counterproductive
    Why do gays have such a problem with democracy. They lose this prop in a fair election and then they go attack blacks and other groups

Why can't they just allow it to be called civil union and leave marriage for us straight-americans

i'm a catholic, i distrust all evangelical preacher because they teach false christianity

Downloads
    Uploads
    He IS a con artist but he tells his cult followers to believe some horrible things. Gays are a minority and should NOT sit quiet. They should get out and let people know they're equal and productive members of society.

One thing about the homophobic yes on 8 crowd is that most of them don't know any gay people. Their only exposure to gay people are the flamboint ones that you see on TV. Most people actually know gay people but aren't aware of it. Many gays are scared to come out to coworkers or even friends. Gays need to get out and show people they aren't the type of people Rick Warren and the other homophobic hate groups claim they are.

I find it hypocritical that the homophobes accuse gays of being child molesters yet so many church officials and priests get caught molesting children and nothing comes of it. They still blame the gays.

Rick Warren is a homophobic scam artist. If he actually believed every word he said to his congregation then he wouldn't be living in a mansion he would be living at his church with all of his millions going towards charity.