Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

short rant on annoying kids and liars (your opinions)?

Why is this? All the kids at my school who are annoying get their confidence crushed 10x more a day then the snobby kids. I don't get it, the annoying kids mean no harm and don't even know they're annoying or atleast how to stop it where as the snobby kids know they're being mean and can just grow some self esteem. And also I'm a big fan of Glee and as we all know Rachel can be very annoying. Whenever Kurt get's bullied occasionally other people say " those bullies deserve to die etc" which I get but then you have Rachel who gets picked on nearly every episode and it's suddenly funny or she brought it upon herself. God it just irritates me. I myself was called annoying all the time growing eventually my confidence beat down and I tried to change for others now ppl say I'm too quiet and dull, i give up with ppl I really do.Can someone please explain why us ppl do these mean things to liars (when we all have lied in our life) and annoying kids (who can't help it)?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You must still be in high school, or you'd have realized that the things people worry about in high school (like being popular or snobby etc) are stupid and completely unimportant. I realized that after I graduated and got into a very good university. Before that I used to worry about such things too and let other people's opinions affect my life, which is something that I deeply regret.