I read a question and a answer said screaming was a form of child abuse. Does anyone agree or disagree. I dont mean screaming obsenities (sp), or abusive things, i just mean, when your kids finally cross the line and you loose your shit.
Yeah, im pretty sure it was just screaming. The question went something like they have three kids and he doesnt like it when she screams at them. Several answers said something like she needs counseling and that is a form of abuse.
Lock me up cause after my toddler stuck his HEAD in the toilet for the fourth time today after he got tubes in his ears last week, i just lost it! I had to lock my bathroom doors!
Gross!

Now, i do agree, that it is the parents job not to loose their cool. And when i do loose my temper, which isnt often and thats the truth, I do feel I failed them and myself, because of course, i am the adult. but i wouldnt go as far as to say ABUSE, i think people use that term to loosely now. Like if its not time out ( a minute for every age) then its abuse.