My 3.5 month old has been a horrible baby to deal with the last 2 weeks and I cant take it anymore. I feel trapped and I think I am going insane! She never wakes up happy and just fusses and screams all day! I dont know what to do. Ive so far done the following to help her calm down

ssshhing
changing diaper
rocking
singing
walking
going to bed early
going to bed later
bathes
gas medicine
colic medicine
bicycling feet
pushing knees to chest
slinging
stroller walks

playing
jollyjumper
snuggle time

as you can see ive done sooo much already and nothing makes my child happy. She is breast fed and feeds about every 2-3 hours but now she WONT sleep at nite and when she does she wakes up every 2 hours like a newborn. She tries to sleep a lot in the daytime and I dont want her doing this or she wont sleep at all at nite. We usually have somewhat of a routine with her....wake at 9am, nap throughout the day, bathe at 8 and then bed but now that routine is out the window completely and she wont sleep unless she is in the bed with me so here I am TRYING to sleep and protect her from getting rolled on by my husband. My muscles ache from sleeping so stiffly, I am so tired I have fallen asleep washing dishes...its too much! I need some major assistance!

PS I dont want to ready any snarky comments from idiot people who do not understand my situation so if you are one of these people dont waste my time posting something that will further upset me.