Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Rant TV 55j PLEASE HELP!?

My father recently got a Samsung Rant and we are having trouble accessing the TV application. Every time we select the home tile, Entertainment, then TV, it asks us if we would like to get a "handler" ("NO HANDLER> A HANDLER IS NEEDED TO USE THIS CONTENT TYPE> 1. GET HANDLER 2. CANCEL") And so we select "1. GET HANDLER". A website loads and we get a simple message= "55j".
    Are we doing something wrong?
    This did not happen the first time we tried. I was uploading something but took too long and so I cancelled it, Now, we always get this message. What do we do to access Sprint TV and get this "Handler"?
    Please help us!
    Useful answers only>

No mean or insulting answers.
    Thank you.

Unregistered
    i have the same problem...did you fix it?

cheap mlb jerseys
    MLB apparel brand with a long history of American street fashion brand, mlb atlanta braves bulk lot jerseys has a large number of enthusiastic fans and followers. Products from the mlb apparel, new era hat, majestic uniforms composition. Bright colors, a unique baseball culture, Hip Hop elements, street style and fashion, so that the world's most familiar NEW YORK YANGKEES has been sought after by fashion and the focus of the fans. mlb youth jerseys caps as fashion people, international stars, sports stars, etc. with the necessary clothing accessories. chenmiaomiao0818 and chenmiaomiao071016