Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    driveranderson

The Republicans provided Hillary the 7% solution why are the Democrats complaining

They picked McCain? In Indiana we also picked the Nominee for Governor and the Union candidate crashed and burned. Not bad for a days work.

cattledog
    No offense but your question is not that comprehensible... I think you are patting your own back on Limbaugh's wierd "Operation Chaos" plan.... it barely made a dent so I wouldn't get all smug about that. Obama solidified his position using both North Carolina (by a huge margin) and a minimal loss in Indiana... Hillary needed a significant win in Indiana, she didn't get it.

Personally, I tend to vote Repblican but I think that Limbaugh's grandiose and delusional plan was just pathetic and stupid. Let the Democrats have their own primaries... its Un-American to try to rig (legal or not) a election... AND those of us who are Republican have better things to do then do Limbaugh's whims for him. I am NOT employed by that bozo.

If you want to take your marching orders from that blob for nothing... then hey, see you later sucker.