Me and my boyfriend started out very rocky, we were together unofficially for months prior to our "titled" relationship actually blossomed. Through everything we have grown stronger, and we are very much in love. However we argue more and more often. We always say we dont wanna argue and we love each other, but then something just seems like it always comes up. I think it has to do with alot, mainly the fact that we have been in a relationship for over a year, and we have more expectations than we use to. Sometimes he makes me feel like I just pick him apart, pointing out all his flaws. Thats not what Im meaning to do, I hate that it comes across that way. Im just trying to be honest. Last night he asked me why he just cant work for me and make me happy like I use to be. It killed me to hear him say that, i could tell he was upset in the sound of his voice...Idk what to do. I love him so much, and am willing to do everything necessary to keep what we have, I couldnt be without him..any advice to help me understand or organize my own thoughts would be very helpful...thank you..