Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Recently my boyfriend has been taking ecstasy regularly and now he is complaining...

...of constant sore heads? - as if someone has put a clamp on his brain, he says when he stands up he feels faint & as if he is blacking out, Also he has been seeing things - such as him walking through graveyards then he'll be at blocks of flats and he has been hearing screeching noises - but this is only when he closes his eyes, also he has been having deja-vu and its making him get freaked out... Should I take him to the hospital or are these side effects of the drug leaving his system?

Downloads
    Uploads
    that not its not him coming off it means hes actuallt doing it
    bring him to the hospital if youl ove him or else his probelems will get way worse seriouslly love him enough to help him!
    and make sure he satys in there long enough to get help!
    ecstacy is a horrible drug and will kill you
    its a big deal so make him come down off of it or his life (and yours if you stay with him) will be hell!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never had any drugs before, but I am guessing it's leaving his system... tell him to cut back... seriously!

It's up to you if you want to take him to the ER or not.

Unregistered
    Since 'ex' is one of the drugs that is made up of whatever chemicals are under the kitchen sink you never really know what is in the pills. He could be having some sort of allergic reaction or be suffering from poisoning. No two batches are the same because the content is always changing. Get him to the ER right away!