Look guys, the reason why I re posted this question is why everyone keeps sending me stupid answers. I have long hair and the school gives us either RS which stands for (Reminder Slip) if we need fix ourselves or misbehavior. Another is the VR which is (Violation Report) the school only gives a violation report if we get 3 RS's of the same offense. When it was homeroom time a prefect comes in and inspects our nails, hair and other hygiene stuff. If they complain about our personal hygiene like for having long hair (Which is my situation right now) they give us an RS.

But now the prefect told me that by next week Monday my hair should be short by that time or else the prefect will have to give me a VR even though that was the first offense. But guess what? My parents didnt have time for me and my other siblings. My mom was busy for work and keeps going somewhere. My dad is in Malaysia. Tomorrow is Monday and by now my hair is supposed to be short. And what if I do actually get a VR? The school blames the student, not the parents or relatives. And its unfair. Cuz my parents didn't have any time for me and they say its our "own" responsibilty. I am still 11 but my parents still hold much of my responsibility so that means I always depend on them. Do you think the school is acting stupid and I should complain it to my parents? or not?

I look good if my hair is up. But they don't allow it.
If you go to school in my school, the penalties of a VR is a conference with your parents and you will get suspended.