Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rayman Raving Rabbits 2 on Nintendo Wii: Please help I have little screaming kids...

...waiting!!? I just bought Rayman: Raving Rabbits 2 for Nintendo Wii, and we've just set it up to play it and we can't figure out how to get it on 2 player. Once on the start menu we go to Trips, then 'Travel as a group' then when it asks us to choose our characters we don't know how to get it to connect the 2nd wii remote. We've tried absolutely everything and have no clue how to do it! Please help!

Lucas R: Tried pressing A, it doesn't work, thanks anyway

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to sync the remotes. Open the SD slot on the Wii and the battery compartment on the Wiimote. You should see a red button on each one. Press the one of the Wii, then press the one on the Wiimote. That should make it work. You only have to do this once for each new remote, once its synced, it's synced permanently.

Ocra G's method works, but it only works temporarily. Every time you turn your Wii off or go back to the home menu, you have to do it again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    try this:

Hit the "home button" on your player 1 controller.
    Go to option menu there, at the bottom you'll see a "connect" button or so.
    You'll know you're at the right screen when you see 4 gray wii remotes and instructions telling you to hold "1 and 2" simultaneously.

Sorry I can't be more specific, i'm just working off memory