I am really unhappy and can't pin point what it is. well some.
I have been studying for 6 years and found out I can't do what i want to do. I want to work but apparently i ain't qualified. Even after years of studying. So now looking for a job any job but I would end up losing more money than I can earn with child care , transport and additional bills. I think if i lived in a city my chances of getting a better job with better pay is better but scared of moving as it will disrupt son's school and everything he knows. City I grew up in had bad memories but better prospect. I don't know what to do but know I am not happy living here.
I have been looking at my personal relationship under the microscope. We never spend anytime together. When we are in at the same time he would be in the other room whilst i am on the other. We only get together when we want to do intimate things. That ain't very long. Sometimes when he talks i would listen then when i start talking he leaves the room. He jokes about everything even thing i need a serious comment. He would go out with his friend more than he would with me. I spoke to to him about this for two or three years now. I suggested we could go away together on valentines day or do something together and nothing. He hasn't even given me anything for valentines day for years now. I realized that we have nothing in common and asked him even with nothing in common we do get along. He said we don't have to have everything in common to be in the relationship to work. It has work for 13 years now. There are things that we work so well together. We adjust our behavior most of the time when we need to. But being with him makes me feel alone. We have been together for many years and never asked me to marry him. I wasn't ready when he did ask me after a year but the subject has been brought up a few time by my son. Ie why aren't we married.
Leaving isn't so easy. I have a son and don't want to disrupt his life.
There also so many things in my life that i ain't happy about and don't want to confuse what really is making me unhappy. I want to work things out with my partner if i can but i feel like i am hitting my head in a brick wall.

Thanks for letting me rant. Any good suggestion would be great.

I would get mental health help if i have mental problems this is ordinary life problem.
If any comfort i don't use ain't in any of my app. Thanks anyway