If you have anything on your shoulders that you just want to get rid of..if you have a burden to hold...if there's something eating you..share here, rant it out, let it out, trust me you'll feel much better.

And if it helps, I'll do it to:

You know it hurts, I hate when your like this, you tell me your fine, and maybe you are, but you sure don't act the same. And that kills me, it ruins me, it makes me think, am I doing something wrong?

Maybe..I'm overthinking this..because the truth is I don't like you at all, not like that atleast. But yet your my friend, one of my closest friends too, and when you just step out and leave, without a goodbye, that hurts. So, next time, before you walk out again, please do give me a heads up, because you've left your mark, and I'm trying to get rid of it, but its not moving.
And as I was eating, I was drifting off and the food barely got down my throat, and its all your fault, for playing with me like this, you think it doesnt hurt?

Well boy..it hurts real bad, but I got my own back, and I'm not letting you get any farther than you've gotten too.

LOL ok your turn