What the hell??? someone asks if it is possible to have a period or spotting and be pregnant, why do so many people answer no its impossible? There has been so many people have periods or spotting in early pregnancy and even some through out their entire pregnancy. Before you answer someone's question make sure you know what your talking about. Yes you can have a period and be pregnant. Not every woman is the same. For some having spotting or a period through out pregnancy is perfectly normal for some women. So don't tell people that, no if you are having a period or spotting you CAN'T be pregnant, because you can!!!

I am just looking for reasurance. someone that has experienced this too. I don't feel alone in the world or anything. Some people like to disscuss their experiences. I asked a question about my spotting all the time and people answered with smart ass answers, like I am an idiot for thinking i could have something like a period through out my entire pregnancy. I am 4 months. I had an ultra sound 2 weeks ago and the baby is fine! quit harping on people who need some comfort!!!!