1)how come every race is bundled together, white kids with white kids ect why can't we all just mix and mingle
2)how come no other races of girls besides asians don't like my chinese take-out? I don't find myself ugly, just that no chicks of different colors like me because I'm like asian or somethin, why only the white kids
3)why do people bad mouth about other people when they are clearly the negative, some dude called me stupid when his grades are c's and mine's are a's...
4)how come retarded douches always say the stupidest shit in the world like this douche in my science class was in my proj group and our convo led to drugs and he said "get the fake id's from the asians" and that really pissed me off because that statement was completely false

5)how come people fight in hs, no freaking point, I used to like fighting other kids, but then came to realization that it ain't find, only used for somethin to fill in the hole inside of me (and just to brag I beat up the douche in my science class back in 7th grade)
oh yeah cass that's because back in MS I was going through a lot of problems, like moving to a new school, close grandma died so it led to some serious anger problems, I am just pissed about how society runs and how I am too lazy to do anything about it