Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

RANT and relationship problem.?

Ok so my last post wasn't very clear. I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD BE DOING AT 15(school, arts and crafts, being a kid) It's not like I'm posting about having sex at my age! I was just asking if I should keep wasting my time on my loser boyfriend. We have been dating 3 years. 3 YEARS. That's way too fucking long for a guy to not kiss you. I'm not losing my virginity folks, did I accidentally post my last post in the religious category? NO, I didn't. So stop telling me not to worry and be a kid. I want good answers not answers that my grandma would give me. So now that I'm done with my rant and you'd like to treat me as an average human being, can I please get some REAL advice? So, Yes! I am 15. Almost 16. My boyfriend is the same age. We haven't kissed and it's been three years. See my problem? I just need some ways to make him realize I can't wait much longer for him to grow up. I don't want to kiss him I want him to plant one on me. Alright? He always just makes up excused to why he didn't do it. I think it's cuz he's too nervous because he's never kissed anyone. How can I help him calm down and just do it? I know he loves me so it's not that he doesn't want to. He's not gay. Please some realistic answers would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It clearly is an issue or ou wouldn't be asking it. Maybe he is just shy. Or nervous, girls put a lot of pressure on guys to make the first move. It's tough when your young and inexperienced. It's becomes a fun game with age. I find ppl. On here or prunes. Your 15 hormones go nuts. Take your love life as fast or slow as you want, make mistakes, love and be hurt. Use ppl for attention sexual or not. Just be honest with yourself and only do what YOU want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, referring to him as your "loser boyfriend" doesn't exactly sound like you care very much about him. He hasn't done anything to you other than not kiss you? If you want kissed so badly, why don't YOU grow up and kiss him? He is probably just very nervous or perhaps thinks that it's been so long, maybe you don't want him to kiss you. He could be thinking the exact same thing you're thinking about him. Or maybe he just doesn't want to kiss you because you are a bratty turd who puts him down. Turd. I wouldn't want to kiss you either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should probably ask him why he doesn't want to but don't make it sound like you're upset, just curious to see why. Show him your listening so he opens up and tells you. Theres always another method of planting one on him. Or you could suggest to go on a nice romantic date and hint to him that you want to kiss him

Downloads
    Uploads
    Talk to him, maybe he has some problem in kissing you. You guys can resolve the problem together. If he doesn't really care, dump him.