Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

RANT AND RAVE!!! What REALLY irritates u?

Be Specific About An Event/events That Make U Disgusted,angry,crazy!! Ex:rape, Robbery, Carjacking,being Fired.even Being Lied Too...angry Enough Where U Have To Workout,or Drink,run..something That Prevents U From Sleeping,if U Think About It!

Give Specific Details.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hippocrites or however you ur supposed 2 spell it

Junior Member Electronicaaddictoeo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate it when girls just stare you down like a killer just because you can pull off a bikini...or better yet...wear a bikini and walk over to Mc Donalds...yah i get so paranoid when others stare at me when i eat a lot and it dosnt show.Makes me think it does.

I HATE it that just because i talk w/ a valley girl accent/nyc people think im slow. ONe of my "friends" keeps on calling me slow in public and has a serious face on, or thinks shes the shit and says nobody cares when i say my opinion... but yah shes like a straight D student and I'm not a straight A but i managed to get into all honors and survive with a healthy B. And shes a total pig! ugh! especially when eating food she just smacks, smacks, smacks, and also just takes some of yours...w/o asking...that so pisses me off. And she gets jealous too easily. I said i wanted a mini cooper and my parents were CONSIDERING and she just got all bent out of shape. If it makes her happy im probally not even getting it and just getting a volks wagon.(which is nice too ) Shes a winey bitch and shes only nice when she wants to be...i dont get her at all. She can be a GREAT friend, and then just trip...

Junior Member Electronicaaddictoeo's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate it when girls just stare you down like a killer just because you can pull off a bikini...or better yet...wear a bikini and walk over to Mc Donalds...yah i get so paranoid when others stare at me when i eat a lot and it dosnt show.Makes me think it does.

I HATE it that just because i talk w/ a valley girl accent/nyc people think im slow. ONe of my "friends" keeps on calling me slow in public and has a serious face on, or thinks shes the shit and says nobody cares when i say my opinion... but yah shes like a straight D student and I'm not a straight A but i managed to get into all honors and survive with a healthy B. And shes a total pig! ugh! especially when eating food she just smacks, smacks, smacks, and also just takes some of yours...w/o asking...that so pisses me off. And she gets jealous too easily. I said i wanted a mini cooper and my parents were CONSIDERING and she just got all bent out of shape. If it makes her happy im probally not even getting it and just getting a volks wagon.(which is nice too ) Shes a winey bitch and shes only nice when she wants to be...i dont get her at all. She can be a GREAT friend, and then just trip...

Downloads
    Uploads
    being lied to
    people who just pretend to be friendly and then talk behind your back
    people who are *always* late
    people who talk so much that the other person can't even talk