ok i need to have a bit of a rant/vent of anger.
im 39 weeks pregnant with my first (baby boy) and my partner and i are very excited and very happy to be having him. my problem is people that have had children before (auntys, mother, friends...etc) making it all so negitive, its really bringing me down, they dont meen to offend me but tonight i got really upset as my aunty said "aww you dont know what your in for..no sleep for you anymore hahaha no night life, no going out, its all nappies and crying from now on hahaha" i got so mad!! i hardly ever went out in the 1st place! im so sick of being treated like an idiot and like im going to fail as a mother and like i dont know anything about children or parenthood and people laughing like its such a big joke that im having a baby.. does anyone else get this? or is it just my crappy unsupportive family?
i love my baby so much and i KNOW i will be a good mother im just so SICK of people making jokes and laughing (they dont know it upsets me and dont meen to but its not the point!) anyone else feel like me..??

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!!!! i feel so much better now knowing that im not the only one with inconciderate "loved ones"... i will just brush off the ignorant comments and focus on the perfect little angel i am about to have!! THANKS AGAIN and good luck to you all!!!