Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Sam C

Rant about life?

I hate life!

Im so friggin unhappy about everything and there is nothing i can do to change my situation. I've lost everyone i ever gave a damn about and now im all alone in this big cold world. Im trying to cope with school but its so hard when the people who use to be ur friends flaunt there happiness infront of you and purposely try to make you misrable then come to you when they need school help - USERS - i feel so f***ed up and i dont know what to do. I want to stop now. On top of all the school issues i have 4 exams and 2 assignments all next week. Do you rekon i could get someone to do my maths assignment for me? Due to life malfunction. Abondonment sucks ass. I wish i knew how to handle everything. So here's my question, what the hell is so wrong with me that i dont deserve general kindness that the world gives to complete strangers?

Downloads
    Uploads
    theres too much pent up anger going on with your life,maybe you need to take a break,loosen up a bit.and stop comparing yourself to others,for there will always be greater and lesser person than you are,learn to appreciate yourself more,and start counting your blessings,whenever i felt bad about myself i make it a point to remember my positive points and i never dwell on my mistakes or flaws.cheer up theres nothing wrong with you, all you need is give yourself a break..