This isn't really a question, more something that I just have to get off my chest - why can't I find a bloody job?

Is it my qualifications? Well, I've a 2:1 from Cambridge University, five "A"s at A-Level and an outstanding academic record, so that can't be it. Is it my experience? Well, I've not had a formal job, but I have done plenty of voluntary work, including plenty of client-facing work in a charity store (where I didn't simply hang up a few clothes, but handled the day's monies, determined the prices of items, and proved myself reliable and competent). Could it be my attitude? Well, I'm not really in a position to say, but I'd like to think I'm courteous, conscientious, flexible and reasonable. Am I looking for too much, too soon? On the contrary, I've been looking at securing a 'bottom rung' job to gain some financial security. Are the CVs I send out appropriate? Well, I do try and tailor each one to the job and the organization in question, and I honestly do spend time thinking about how best to tweak the document and sell my skills. But I hear nothing. Nothing. Nada.

Sometimes, I just wonder what the point is. I'm about to send off more applications, but, I find it very hard to convince myself that it's worth doing when the yield seems so low.