Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rant About Everything U Hate Or That Sucks In Ur Life?

i know i shouldn't be so pessimistic...but everything is just effing sucking right now ..and i am not happy so ....thought it would be good to just write or rant all about it so go ahead and just right anything!! clear you head

here's mine:

y does EVERYTHING have to require so much WORK cant catch a damn BREAK...theres never enough time......your ALWAYS not good enough....economy sucks.......HATe..

oh and also its late i still have to take a shower, dry my hair...read a gawd awfull book and write a essay...ND then wake up at 5 and do IT all over again...
    some one plz write or i will get angrier.....lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe this will make you feel better...

we say all these things but people have it so much worse..oh well here ya go

no girlfriend, no contact, no friends, im not bright, hope my career wil be ok, dont wanna die, alone no self esteem, no ego 3 major projects due in December currently, hope i graduate high school on time, losing my mind to slight paranoia A.D.D. and anxiety disorder, people dont care about me, no one speaks to me......

shall i continue?......oh and ....i love life

Downloads
    Uploads
    bills bills and more bills!....then come the damn kids! and the dumb man to top it all off! wit a worrisum mother in law!

Downloads
    Uploads
    bills bills and more bills!....then come the damn kids! and the dumb man to top it all off! wit a worrisum mother in law!