Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Questions for parents:my 4yr old complains lately that he's tired?

my 4yr old is a very energetic hyperactive child, and very rarely gets tired, but as of last week Thursday to be exact, he wasn't well, he had a slight fever and was very tired, after he recovered from that he still complained for extreme tiredness, his appetite had decreased when he was sick, but little by little it's been increasing.Yesterday for most of the day he'd been complaining about feeling tired, i d k why it is because he eats healthy,not alot but more consistent in the day, i give both my kids multi vitamins, and he usually eats well but like i said only because last week he had came down with the fever and was a little under the weather his appetite had decreased and now it is picking back up bit by bit.Any suggestions to any parent out there what can be the reason as to why he can be so tired lately.P.S. Today he ate and ate alot , like back to his normal amount, and haven't complained yet that he feels tired, i am still watching him attentively though to make sure he'sok

ICARRESS
    Let the child sleep if he says he is tired - he's beginning to know his body better than you.. don't hover or worry. 4yos are resilient as heck.