Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A question for all you heavily pregnant ladies. Just a fun little rant?

Do you find the constant questions from people irritatiting? lol, I know its just because Im hormonal but I am sick of strangers constantly questioning me about my pregnancy. I can not go anywhere without all the questions "when are you due?" (you tell them and they comment on that telling you your stomach is so huge or else too small for how far along you are) then its "how are you feeling?" and then my all time favourite "are you excited?" Of course Im excited! what a dumb question. And if I wasnt excited then I wouldnt be telling a stranger about it.
    Oh and of course lets not forget the all time most annoying question (this one is asked by people who know you) "so you havent had that baby yet????" Im not even due for a week and a half and already im getting that one on a daily basis
    This is just a fun question (dont take it too seriously).
    Just wandering what your most annoying question is or comment that people keep making.

And also when are you due? Im due May 12th with my second. Good luck everyone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My brother-in-law has been telling everyone for the past 9 months that I'm not really pregnant, I just don't want to admit that I'm getting fat. I'm almost 36 weeks and am very small with,you guessed it, a small stomach. However, I don't understand what being pregnant has to do with the people around you losing any sense of common decency. If I wasn't pregnant and he'd said something like that to me, my sister and I both would have clocked him. But because you're pregnant people think it gives them the right to pick apart every little thing about you from your appearance to your feelings. It's ridiculous.

*exhale*

I feel better now.