Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Puppy wakes up at 6:30 and whines & barks. She keeps waking me and my roommates up!?

Weird thing is, she'll wake everyone up at 6:30am and then by 9am, she is knocked out. What can I do to get her on MY schedule instead of allowing her to create her own?

She will just sit beside the door and cry and cry. At first I started taking her outside just in case she needed to use the restroom but she would not go BACK to sleep when we come back in from her business. I started playing with her and she'll play for a bit and then go back to crying at the door. I've been losing so much sleep and I love her to death but I just wish I could get just a bit more sleep.

Help?

Unregistered
    you just got to ignore the whining...take her outside to use the bathroom and when you come back, just go back to bed...eventually the dog will learn that whining does no good...make sure your roommates follow the same training schedule...