So my best guy friend and I have been fighting the past two days. We have never had a fight before and it's killing me. I got upset because I've been there for him through girlfriends and breakups and family issues and life choices for a year now, and I even threw him a surprise birthday party, and the one time I needed him (one of my two best friends -the other one moved his past summer 1000miles away) to be there for me (my birthday) he decided to stay home and iron his shirts. I'm NOT mad because he didn't come to my party, I'm annoyed because it made me realize that I'm not worth more than a wrinkly tee shirt to him. So I told him this and I told him I was amazed that he doesn't care about the people that care about him most, and he kind of blew it off. Then earlier today he came to me with an issue that he was annoyed with someone else, and he started freaking out and then said 'you know what, go fuck yourself, you wouldn't know' and walked away. I followed him and kept asking him how the hell he could say that to me of all people. the one person who has been there supporting him when no one else did. He refused to look at me and when he finally did he didn't say anything, and there was no expression on his face, i finally told him ''fuck you' and I walked away and as I did he tried to make it seem as if he said what he said to me because I was mad at him first, but I just left. I finally got to the bathroom of my school and locked myself in a stall and cried for a good 10 minutes, it wasn't sobbing but it was tat sad 'I cant do anything about it but cry 'crying. I care about him so much, and I cant bare to loose him. My friend says he does care about me, but he just doesn't show it. You don't have to tell me if he does or not, just please leave some thoughts. I've never cried in school over a boy before. I love him to pieces but he can make me so mad.