Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Planned Parenthood screwed over my little sister where do I complain?

She is 17, and had a bump in her genital area. She said she called and they didn't have an appointment available for two weeks, even though she told them about the bump. She didnt' want to tell our mom and because shes under 18 she couldnt go anywhere else without my mom knowing. So she goes to his appointment two weeks later, waits 2 hours until she gets called back, waits 45 minutes until the doctor comes only to be told "There is nothig we can do unless because the bump went away." Then they made her pay 20 dollars. Is that not bullshit?

How is it planned parenthoods fault? Really? It's a place that young people are encouraged to go get help in these situations. She was being responsible by making an appointment, and getting it checked out. It's PLANNED PARENTHOODS fault because they did not do SHIT. Wow. You're Truly ignorant.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh what tangled webs we weave....

Tell your mother--get some medical attention and quite being secretive by sneaking around. This is her health she is messing with. How is this Planned Parenthood`s fault is what I would really like to know?

She wants to have sex like adults then it is high time she started behaving like an adult!!

EDIT: Planned PARENTHOOD--an emergency would constitute a PREGNANCY--NOT a bump in the genital area--she got an appt--not immediately--in 2 weeks--because it was NOT an emergency!! It is your sister`s fault--she could go to her regular doctor if she was being responsible and not sneaking around like an irresponsible teen!! GROW UP--accept responsibility--actually, your sister is the one who needs to accept responsibility--but you are an adolescent with typical adolescent logic--everyone else`s fault--certainly not mine--or in this case--not my sister`s!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    So she went to see a doctor and was charged 20 dollars consultation fee?

Right.

And the doctor couldn't do anything for her because the bump had gone?

So what's the problem?

She paid to be seen by a doctor and she WAS seen by a doctor.

They did nothing because there was nothing they could do if there was no bump there anymore.

What would you have them do? Invent something to 'treat'?

Also, if your sister is having sex like an adult woman then she should behave like an adult woman and not be acting like a kid about her mum knowing!

If she wanted to be seen sooner, when the bump was there, then she should have gone elsewhere.

So, no, that's NOT bullshit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can certainly understand her concern regarding a bump in that private region. Did you know that people with actual cancer have to wait for doctor appointments and sometimes months for surgery? Even basic test like scopes their is a wait.

Should everyone else with health related issues ber cancelled to make way for one person?

Downloads
    Uploads
    So she went to the doctor knowing the bump was gone?

She's the retarded one.

xD

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you can try to sue? i dont know. im sorry that im not much of help in this situation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you can try to sue? i dont know. im sorry that im not much of help in this situation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess they were supposed to call the other patients with appointments and cancel so your sister could be first in line? You go to a doctor's appointment, you have to pay the fee. Planned Parenthood didn't do anything wrong. You want them to magically diagnose a bump that's not there anymore? Or you want them to not charge her even though they had to do the paperwork and look at her lady business?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to Planned Parenthood

They find ways to screw people over. They have no moral compass what so ever...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wait, you said there WAS a bump...and then there WASN'T? I don't think I understand what happened back there.
    Well, I'm sorry for you. A good rule of thumb is to never rely on others too much, much less complete strangers.