so my step dad is a perfectionist my room is so tidy nothing on the floor everything oprganized and he still tells me its like the messiest room in the effing world. he's also like jealous or something to my bf cuz im always with him and he claims that im never home anymore and i dont ever see my little sis told me that i needed to socialize more at home. okay i work weekends and am only allowed to go out once in school nights till 9.45. everytime i start a convo with him he answers in ONE WORD and he says to me that i never bothered to tell him anything or even start a convo with him. this is coming from a man who only answers one word to my questions. he also took 00 away from my college fund because i wanted to start at a community college first rather than CUNY Baruch to safe money commuting and tuition fees. he told me that i should work 50 hours a week and not have a social life. okay my step dad and my mum are leaving to England in Dec and im going to be in NY alone. tell me how my step dad says that im not making any sense to safe money for my 3rd and 4th year here alone after they leave. i never ask for money i have a job i pay my own phone bills clothes etc. i dont ask much i even do the family's laundry and some housework here and there. how can i stop him to treat me like im a 6 year old??! IM 18 for god sakes ! and i have to live by myself nxt year!