Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are the people who make horrifically racist comments the same ones who whine about

being called racist? Or are there two rival factions within the "anti-Obama establishment"?

I love America, so I'm always happy to see honest debate....I don't claim that all anti-Obama people are racists, but it's absolutely undeniable that many of them are, based on their purely racist and hate-filled comments....so do people with legitimate political disagreements with Obama accept these racists as one of their own, or do they disapprove of this racism?

Just a sampling of questions that have appeared here on Y!A:

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=Aj3qHZVo0GXqF0pBeM5joxvsy6IX;_y lv=3?p=obama+fried

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=Aj3qHZVo0GXqF0pBeM5joxsjzKIX;_y lv=3?p=obama+watermelon

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_result;_ylt=Aj3qHZVo0GXqF0pBeM5joxsjzKIX;_y lv=3?p=obama+grape+soda

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are Absolutely right . Republicans have become very racist .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes they are. They get very sensitive about it. I would have more respect for racist people who at least admit they are racist rather than whining about stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you bet they are

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some are, some aren't. It's not real simple. Mature, sincere people who truly care about serious issues aren't racist. Yet they are called racists and told to shut up for challenging President Obama. That brings on the confusion, i.e. people with no experience are conned into believing that ALL criticism of Obama is racial hate-mongering. That is by design, and done by people who want to get their way, no matter what. Of course, some people are racists and hate Obama simply because he is part African American. These are not serious people, and need to be recognized for what they are. The mainstream news media in America is corrupt and favors Obama's politics. Therefore, they are in on the scheme to identify all Obama critics as racists.

Junior Member FlagsofOurFathers's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Define "racist" (IF you can).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have seen a few examples of what you are talking about but most racist posts here are from trolls who will say anything to get a rise out of people.

And the questions in your links are mostly people objecting to racist things, rather than the racists themselves posting objectionable stuff. And I am not going to go through every question to find examples of the racists who think the Fried Chicken Obama Food Stamps are funny.

I am a conservative who objects to the racism. Check my history and you will see that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. Around here it's a particularly common strategy to recycle old conservative criticism back to the Liberal originators.

Hey look! Conservatives DO recycle!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can be sure racism is a factor in some of the criticism against Obama. However, I hope we don't reach a point where *ALL* criticism of him is labeled racist. I doubt that will happen, since President Obama himself said that racism was not present in all cases, and he was open to opposing ideas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ready for this,..... it was ok to call Bush a chimp but watch the racist rants like this question when referring the same about 0bama!!!!!!

Lib hypocrisy!!!! Amazing

Hey look libs support the only klansman in congress!!!!!!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApqpSx4fdoXtKho1ti3gXekjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid =20061205034541AACkiFc