...stomach ache for months. Please help? I have a two and a half year old son who has been healthy from birth. For the past couple of months, he never wants to eat and complains on a daily basis of things like "I vomited but it didn't come out" or "What did you put down my throat in my belly to make it hurt?" He gags a lot while trying to swallow food and will eventually vomit and sometimes vomits after eating. He usually vomits at least once a day. Took him 3Xs to the pediatrician who is giving him double doses of allergy meds (says he still has a lot of drainage) and acid reflux meds. He did blood work and the only thing that showed up was slightly low protein.

Does anyone have any idea if I should look further into the situation or what could be causing it? I've been worrying so much but the dr. just reassures me that the medicine will take care of it. He has been taking the medicine for about 3 weeks and has been on the double dose of allergy medicine for a week still with no improvement.