She doesn't have insurance, but she has been blood tested. She is 25, 5'7" and 110 lbs. Nothing came back on the tests.

I don't know if she is crazy or if her stomach really hurts every day. I am not over exaggerating...she literally says "my stomach hurts" every day.

She eats small meals throughout the day and doesn't have the best diet in the world...no veggies or fruits really, and very little meat. Staples for her are chicken nuggets and bologna sandwiches. If we go out to eat, she only eats half of her food, all the time. She wants to gain weight, and seems to have gained a couple pounds in the last few months.

What is her problem?! If she is just saying tihs because it is in her head, she needs help. If she's saying it because it really does hurt, she needs even MORE help...I don't know what to do. Also, she depends on me to feed her...she will NOT get up and make herself dinner...if I don't cook she won't eat. She's hungry so her stomach hurts, and then
1 hour ago - 3 days left to answer.
Additional Details
1 hour ago

she's full and her stomach hurts...when she gets in the CAR her stomach hurts, when she first wakes up it hurts and before she goes to BED it hurts.

I'm really more concerned than anything, but I am also tired of hearing her complain. I usually blow it off, because she isn't in agony or anything, she just says it hurts.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?!