it's just sickening. i turned my speaker volume up to full, and i can still hear them.

im just crying and crying and crying inside.i cant take it. my heart is broken.

my mom makes false accusations about my dad, my dad is really sad and just takes it, until he gets really mad and tells the truth.

my mom is so crazy sometimes.

my dad is so silly sometimes. my dad is really overweight, and he tells my mom that he will lose a certain amt. of weight by the next month, two months, or three months... then he barely looses half of it, and my mom fumes.

my dad lost alot of money that we dont have trying businesses and stocks and things, and he feels SOO bad. he beats himself up about it, and my mom brings it up to this day. that happened 3 years ago.

they fight badly, my mom gets so mad, what can i do?

its not something i can ignore at this point. thats kid stuff. i cant ignore it. i have to do something. now.

tell my dad to lose weight? he does for the first week, and then he gains it again.

tell my mom to calm down? that makes her madder.

tell my mom how i feel? no. she's insensitive.

my mom has been hurt too. she cries because shes not happy, shes depressed but guess what! no $$ for getting her better.

i wish they'd stop fighting. they ALWWAYS fight!!! its making me REALLY REALLY SAD. and the thing is i nevver have done anything to deserve this. i'm nice to everybody, but have very few friends. only one quality friend and she moved. i joined clubs, didnt work. socialized more, didnt work. smile, be nice, be friendly, didnt work..

forget friends.
i need family.