Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Parents argue and shout, making me choose?

Long story short my parents' lives together are over. My life is horrible since theyve been doing this for the past year. It makes me really sad because I feel if i wasnt here, their lives would be solved. Dad wants to move to the other side of England to his brother. while my mum wants to move to a completely other part of england to her boyfriend. but i have to stay here because of my school.

They told me to decide who i want to live with, meaning which ever one i choose would have to stay with me here and throw away what they really want: a new life.

It makes me really sad and it makes me cry, because i dont think a 15 year old should go through this, on top of school and just life in general.

What do i do?
    And it means its another holiday ruined because of the fighting and stuff.
    plus today i hear my father shouting really badly at my mum, then heard my mother crying and crying. ive never heard mum cry this much. its unbelievable how much i want all this to end
    i feel like im the one thats made this happen. if i was never here they could go their own ways and be happy. but im holding one of them back.

sorry this is long but i really need help.
    who would i choose to be with, and how do i deal with this?
    no. i only have my mum and dad. thats what makes it even more terrible. my parents were the only 2 people i hade since i was a baby. if i dont have them..i dont know what i would do
    i cant move schools now. my education at this school is really important :S

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'd tell them they are the grownups... they should act like it and decide for themselves. England simply isn't that big. Driving back and forth to the place these grown children "really want" to be for a couple of years till you finish school isn't going to kill either one of them. They'll be just fine. The children are *never* responsible for adults acting like children and ruining lives.