Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok my son screams...?

he is 2 months old now and when i changed his diaper or clothes he screamssss and cries???normal?haha i know every baby is different any suggestions??i just ignore it and sing and continue to sing to him or talk to him when he does it but doesn't matter he screams sooo much he turns red sometimes i pick him up bc i think he might turn blue...help

there is no diaper rash or anything!!! i tried everywhere to change him the only way is if im holding him which is hard to do alone changing a diaper lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try changing him in like a sitting position instead of a lying position so hes close to you and knows its ok.
    You could also try distracting him with mobiles and toys so hes not focused on getting change also.
    If you change him in the same room or place you could try changing him somewhere different so hes not expecting thinks he should cry. it sounds silly i know but it worked for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    diaper rash

or the type of diaper might bother him , try different types of diapers and use destin on his but.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you may want to take him to a doctor if he's changes colors....