Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok it's time to tell all the people complaining about how we are going to pay for

nat. health care stop making? Ok it's time to tell all the people complaining about how we are going to pay for nat. health care stop making a ass out of your self and wake up to whats up! first off you all think a day at a baseball game w/ family is price less right ? wrong ! Lets get it straight # 1 is all American families need health care now that is price less ! Plus it will save a lot of lives if a flue pandimic breaks out . last remember your be sick too cause prob. you know a family with out it so lets protect us all just not the ones that only think about them self. you know who you are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure you can show yourself ignorant!

First fact - no one is without access to health care with or without insurance. Believe me - our hospital like most provides hundreds of millions of dollars every year in free or reduced price care. We get back for the state perhaps 10% if we are lucky. Everyone gets care now. This isn't about giving people care - it is about how to pay for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is mainly for Zach..let me tell you what priceless is...when your family has health insurance and when someone gets sick or hurt they can go to a doctor and get care and survive and you still have your family...now that is what priceless truly is ,not a stupid baseball game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think you understand what priceless means. It doesn't mean it's free, it means the memories are so great that you can't put a price on it. Spending a day at the ballpark with your family is priceless because of the memories. When you're paying 50% of your income because of universal healthcare getting mediocre and outdated medical service and not able to go to a baseball game with your kids, that's what will be sad.

rainedayz_tx - Let me tell you what else is priceless... just a few months ago I was too sick to even sit here. I was near death. The doctor told me if I had not come in when I did I would have been septic or dead by morning. I was in the hospital for four days and had three surgeries. I have hospital bills I am responsible for now. I'm dealing with finding my ways of paying for it by myself and not asking for my neighbors to take money out of their paychecks to pay for my hospital care.

I'm not against health care reform, what I am against is the government controlling any aspect of the health industry more than they do already, or having universal health care. There needs to be a happy medium where less fortunate people can afford health care a bit better.

Also, if a person is very ill they ARE able to go to the hospital and get treatment so they can live. This is a known fact that is common sense.

Parents being able to make lasting memories with their children including taking them to a baseball game is important and the memories are priceless as I said before.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing is less important in a country than health care.

Seriously, I'm french, I pay absolutely nothing!!! ALL my expenses are refund.

I prefer paying more taxes (which are not much) than having to pay each time I go to the doctor.

Honestly, you are afraid of this because this is new for you, just the same if I tell you education for free. I did also all my studies for free and I got good diplomas.

Don't be afraid of something you don't know, this would be a great step for your country. Everybody at the same level = same chance for everybody to succeed = liberty, equality, power.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let them cry sooner or later they will run out of tears or drown because it's a long way to 2016 then they have Biden to deal with!