Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not sure what to feel? Venting?

I had been dating this guy for almost a year. Known him for over 10 years. I found out through a friend that he was engaged to another woman. I confronted him and told him I was going to tell his fiancé. He begged me not to but I did any ways. I felt like I would want to know if I were engaged to a man living a double life. She requested proof of our relationship and I sent her pictures of us in Vegas. I found out today she is still with him. I don’t know why I care. I dislike this dude because he’s rotten. I guess I expected her to leave him or at least be angry at him. She told me this was all a bunch of non sense. I need to move on and not think about it. But don’t know how. I know I should be happy I Found out sooner than later.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It still stings though. My ex husband left me and lied that it wasn't over another woman. I expected that they'd break up and they didn't. I encouraged my kids to be nice to her, so the she would be nice back. At first I wanted things to end badly for them, but now I just feel happy to be away from them both. This is how you have to look at things. I feel sorry for her because on some level, she knows you are telling the truth. There would be signs, like his going away, often, etc. She is in love with him and doesn't want her dream to end, but it will, because he's already cheated on her, and on you. I think that people can decide not to cheat on someone, but they will cheat on a person that they've cheated on already. Just move on and be glad you are done with him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have made more of him in your head than in reality.
    Truth is that he is not worthy of shining your shoes. Move on.
    He hurt you
    He will hurt her
    And he will find some others to hurt

You don't want to be part of that.